>>>Photos and food are my work. Recipes are (mostly) not!<<<
Raw Chocolate Coconut Haystacks
2 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
3/4 cup coconut oil (liquid)
1/2 cup maple syrup (Angela used agave syrup)
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Add all ingredients into large bowl except the shredded coconut.
2. Stir with spoon until well mixed.
3. Once combined, add shredded coconut. Stir again until well combined.
4. Form into small mounds and place on plate. Refrigerate for one hour. (Haystacks hill harden in fridge.)
5. Store leftover haystacks in refrigerator.
Angela says: After forming the balls, roll them in some more shredded coconut for a nice presentation.
Recipe by Laura-Jane the RawtarianPosted on 21 August 2012
Tags: #raw food #raw vegan #dessert #raw dessert #vegan #coconut
- finger-print likes this
- ohfreemysoul likes this
- sirenakindly likes this
- kaitrynn likes this
- weall-go-alittle-mad-sometimes likes this
- heshi3 likes this
- thenixgarden likes this
- nuclearglittersplitter reblogged this from imgoingtodomybest and added:
- cheatingattorney likes this
- thepetitevegan likes this
- imgoingtodomybest reblogged this from angelaisraw
- serpentriver likes this
- withintheyellowclouds likes this
- mirawculous reblogged this from angelaisraw
- mirawculous likes this
- mousingonthemoon likes this
- kavachai likes this
- christinaandanitasavetheworld reblogged this from imapwnsta
- oldblog11024 likes this
- yanniemoore likes this
- fortunesyndicate reblogged this from angelaisraw
- angelaisraw posted this